“Great setting , yummy. Food!”
Review of Three Monkeys

Three Monkeys
Ranked #109 of 860 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Make a perfect start to your day with elegant breakfast parfaits, home baked pastries and specialty coffees. Lunch on wholesome wraps, crispy baguettes, and gourmet wood fired pizza. Graze on peanut crusted prawns with green mango salsa, authentic spanakopita, and fresh organic salads. Dine on local Balinese specialties such as smoked organic farm chicken, and sate lilit, tuck into a hearty char-grilled Australian Black Angus sirloin steak or grilled vegetable and haloumi salad. Finish with a dreamy dessert of chocolate hazelnut pate served with vanilla ice cream and slices of perfectly ripe mango, or giant lemon cupcake layered with dollops of cream and plump fresh strawberries.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Set amongst the rice files, quiet and pretty. We chose to eat more western food...the pizza was great. The service was good. I would recommend...

Write a ReviewReviews (2,986)

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Had a drink and dinner, both not very good.

I ordered Tonic mint, there was hardly any mint in it, I drink this often and thhis is the worst I have had.

For food, I had the Japanese noodles with chicken breast. The waitress asked how I wanted my chicken, well-done, medium or rare! I was shocked, I said "are you sure it is chicken"? Yeah she said, I asked her if she knew that you never should serve uncooked chicken and she said that some customers like it and that they want to please the customers. Weird!

Anyway, the dish came and it was a very small portion. The noodles were cold and that did not go well with the veggies, the chicken breast was nothing to write home about.

This restaurant is not cheap (120.000 for 1 soft drink and the noodles) so I really can not think of 1 reason for going back there.

After leaving the restaurant, I went straight to Mangga Madu for some nice Indonesian food to fill my belly.

3  Thank Fredinasia
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant was impressive. It was a teeny bit pricey compared to nearby restaurants but it's because the food, service, and atmosphere are unbelievable. LOVED the rice terrace setting. I ordered the prawn laksa, spring rolls, and chicken satays. Delish!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is a really lovely place with friendly staff. A great extensive menu, anything you order will be good here !! It is not often I go to a place twice, but we went back here for seconds. Also a great drink menu. Get a seat down the back overlooking the paddies, it is also a away from the street noise so much quieter.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great food, beautiful views & a very efficient staff! I read reviews about three monkeys and was pleased that we got what we expected! We came back twice during our trip!

Been to Three Monkeys? Share your experiences!