“Interesting”
Review of Rendezvousdoux

Rendezvousdoux
Ranked #217 of 731 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bangkok, Thailand
“Interesting”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Good idea but unfortunately doesn't quite pull it off. Some work needed on food quality. Ok for a coffee.

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“good service and food”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

came for a quick bite and service and quality good

Visited July 2012
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Just OK”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

They were out of several ingredients when we visited. We had to change our order three times just to get some food. What kind of french restaurant runs out of bread? Pricing was a bit high. The atmosphere was kind of strange and felt oddly uncomfortable.

• Visited June 2012
Helsinki, Finland
“Average”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

A nice restaurant but nothing special really. Maybe even a bit highly priced for the quality.

Visited December 2011
Japan
“Not worth eating here”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

It's a shame, because it looks like such a quaint quirky restaurant. There's little atmosphere however and the staff stood at our table while we tried to decide what to order.
I ordered the veggie curry and my boyfriend ordered the lemon papaya chicken, but they both tasted bland and something that I would whip up in a rush on a Tuesday night.
My boyfriend and I left straight after eating and wished we could be hungry again so we could go to another restaurant which served better food.
I hate to leave a bad review and I hear this place is good for cocktails and desserts, but I'd miss out on the dinner.

Visited January 2012