“Average”

Ranked #200 of 751 Restaurants in Ubud
Helsinki, Finland
“Average”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

A nice restaurant but nothing special really. Maybe even a bit highly priced for the quality.

Visited December 2011

• Korean first
Japan
“Not worth eating here”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

It's a shame, because it looks like such a quaint quirky restaurant. There's little atmosphere however and the staff stood at our table while we tried to decide what to order.
I ordered the veggie curry and my boyfriend ordered the lemon papaya chicken, but they both tasted bland and something that I would whip up in a rush on a Tuesday night.
My boyfriend and I left straight after eating and wished we could be hungry again so we could go to another restaurant which served better food.
I hate to leave a bad review and I hear this place is good for cocktails and desserts, but I'd miss out on the dinner.

Visited January 2012
Kerobokan, Indonesia
“French in the heart of Ubud”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

It's busy during the day, but a nice place to come and watch old black and white movies at night, to see what you missed in the 1930s!

Visited January 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Smokers allowed to smoke all over you indoors. Food was yesterday's leftovers.”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Very disappointing. We were looking forward to a pleasant lunch but unfortunately both the service and food were a huge let down.
My husband and I both ordered dishes off the daily special menu knowing that those dishes are usually what they have fresh from the market.

While we waited for our food the next table lit up their cigarettes and smoked all over us even though we were indoors in an air- conditioned room.
I asked the waiter if smoking was allowed inside a closed area and he just shrugged. We have eaten in dozens of restaurants in Bali over the last three weeks and this has never happened.

Food arrived- my 'fresh tuna' dish of the day tasted like old leathery chicken. My staff were even unable to tell us the ingredients in my husband's strange-looking pasta
sauce. When we complained we were met with shrugs and the bill. Stay away.

1 Thank agberthier
Malibu, California
“Refreshing Stop at the Ubud Market”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Rendezvousdoux couldn't be in a better location- an air-conditioned cafe across from the Ubud market just when you need a break. Cool, quiet and air-conditioned comfort. Unique set up with library to browse through, good menu of light foods, chatty French owner.