“Not Well Advertised but Worth Finding”
Review of Kakiang Bakery

Kakiang Bakery
Ranked #4 of 8 Bakeries in Ubud
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This place is difficult to notice if you aren't looking for it. We walked past a number of times before realising it was a bakery.

The pastries were fresh, the coffee was nice (Illy) and the Bintang was cold. We were happy to find it and went back several times as my wife really liked the coffee (I liked the Bintang)

Reviewed July 22, 2012

i'm falling in love with this place, with the cakes, and the service. cream puff, donuts, and many cakes are very delicious. the place is very clean, with great service. i've spend many hours there, to enjoy the cakes and the cofee.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I love all the cake, especially apple pie and cream puff!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Haven't had any substantial meals here but is my regular bakery supply stop...their mango tarts are devine!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

my friend and I went for a brunch. i opted for salmon cream cheese bagel and she opted for seafood marinara. it is among the best meal we had in Ubud. you can taste the quality of ingridients are good and fresh.
the next day we tried almond tuille and cinnamon rolls, they are also nicely done.
service are friendly and prompt, the cafe itself is clean and no frills. i definitely will go there again :)