“Best in Bali!”

Ranked #73 of 838 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A homey cafe in Jalan Dewi Sita - Ubud with open-air and green ambience. We serve fresh and healthy meals, desserts and juices, prepared mostly with vegetables and fruits from our own organic farm right outside of Ubud. We believe in using local ingredients as much as possible and have been endorsed by the local chapter of International Slow Food. All the ceramics used in the Cafe are hand made by the owner at SARI API ceramic studio. We also working with three different charity foundations to empower women and children in Bali. Eat good, do good, feel good.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Great tasty food for a low price and the menu is so nice and detailed. Easy for vegetarians, glutefree or nutfree eaters. They have a wide variety of food and juices on the menu and their famous carrot cake is actually AWESOME! The atmosphere is wonderful and the prices are low. Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We gave 2 cards of Juice Ja to other travellers that we met! Btw we were tipped about Juice Ja by friends as well. Spread the word! Best place we have been in Bali during a 2 week stay.

1  Thank sarsefras

Reviewed August 2, 2013

As you may guess by now I travel a lot and after a while please just give me some GOOD simple tasty food. Bali has same old same old place trying to out do each other and just by gong back to simple food you can see why this place has won awards. Well done.

1  Thank MyHoliday8
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Not to be missed - 5 mins from the football field on Jalan Dewi Sita. Superb cafe style - forget your coke and try the local juices. I always have the veggie ones. Increasingly frequented by Yoga folks - well liked. Food is very nicely prepared and tasty - always wonder why I don't eat more!! Staff very friendly and they are long term too, so yes I recommend very much.

1  Thank RobertSingapore
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I came here by mistake really as the internet in the hotel went down, so ventured out to find a cafe and this was close by. I was so pleased as it is quiet and relaxed and a great place to check emails over a coffee or juice. I loved my usual breakfast- Bali coffee with Bagel and Jam- nice staff and clean .

Reviewed July 10, 2013

One of my favourite stops while visiting Ubud, have been there a number of times on my two trips to Ubud. The staff are lovely and go out of their way to create a good experience for you and make recommendations, the atmosphere is beautiful with relaxed music in the background, great table options or (my fav!) the patio seating, and the juices are so fresh and tasty. Good healthy options in their wheatgrass shots, protein balls and the like. I recently splurged on the coconut gelato and it was so worth it! Amazing! Good prices, great staff, great food and drink options and just an all round good feel. I'll return here each time I visit Ubud!