“Great tasting food as well as Juices”
Review of Juice Ja Cafe

Juice Ja Cafe
Ranked #113 of 746 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nice open-air Cafe in the heart of Ubud. We provide fresh and healthy meals, desserts and juices, prepared mostly with vegetables and fruits from our own organic farm right outside of Ubud. We believe in using local ingredients as much as possible and have been endorsed by the local chapter of International Slow Food. All the ceramics used in the Cafe are hand made by the owner at SARI API ceramic studio, her other love. We also participate at the local Organic Market, where we sell produce from the garden and homemade products like jams and cookies
Singapore
“Great tasting food as well as Juices”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Not to be missed - 5 mins from the football field on Jalan Dewi Sita. Superb cafe style - forget your coke and try the local juices. I always have the veggie ones. Increasingly frequented by Yoga folks - well liked. Food is very nicely prepared and tasty - always wonder why I don't eat more!! Staff very friendly and they are long term too, so yes I recommend very much.

1 Thank RobertSingapore

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Auckland
“one of my favourites places”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I came here by mistake really as the internet in the hotel went down, so ventured out to find a cafe and this was close by. I was so pleased as it is quiet and relaxed and a great place to check emails over a coffee or juice. I loved my usual breakfast- Bali coffee with Bagel and Jam- nice staff and clean .

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great healthy juice cafe in beautiful, relaxed atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

One of my favourite stops while visiting Ubud, have been there a number of times on my two trips to Ubud. The staff are lovely and go out of their way to create a good experience for you and make recommendations, the atmosphere is beautiful with relaxed music in the background, great table options or (my fav!) the patio seating, and the juices are so fresh and tasty. Good healthy options in their wheatgrass shots, protein balls and the like. I recently splurged on the coconut gelato and it was so worth it! Amazing! Good prices, great staff, great food and drink options and just an all round good feel. I'll return here each time I visit Ubud!

• Visited July 2013
“Relaxed juice cafe with a chilled-out vibe”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here for a coconut water and wheatgrass shot and didn't leave for over an hour! Perfect place to chill-out and relax.

• Visited June 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Yummie sandwiches”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I like to go here for breakfast. Love their roasted veggie feta cheese sandwich and wheat grass shots to go. A great hang out with a smaller group in the front cushion area.

Visited February 2013