“So cool”

Good for: Families with children
Townsville, Australia
“So cool”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I loved the relaxed, almost new age atmosphere of this place, its colourful and refreshing cocktails (try the Cleansing or Detox), their salads and breads... and the kids playzone in the corner!

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Take out- good food smaller portions”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We ordered take out- and the food was good and well presented. The portion sizes were a little small, perhaps because we had delivery and they had to fit in the boxes.

The price was a little above average, but food was good and wholesome so can't complain.

Delivery was speedy. There is a 10k charge.

• Visited May 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Petit de jeune”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went here after hearing positive things, but I can't say I was impressed enough to give it a good review or to return. Maybe my expectations were set too high, but I ordered the petit de jeune and wasn't very impressed. The did let me have the choc croissants with this set, but they weren't impressive or very fresh tasting which was a big disappointment. Overall I felt it was overpriced for the quality and the service was just so-so.

The store downstairs is chock-full of delicious looking baked goods, so maybe check that out first!

• Visited January 2013
H0nest69, Owner at Bali Buda, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Well, that's too bad. We guarantee all of our baked goods are fresh everyday. It may be that you had too high of expectations, but please remember it wasn't from our advertising or anything, because we don't do that. We do use the best ingredients available on the island and real people power, no skimping. We just try our best everyday!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great little spot!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Yummy, healthy food with lots of variety. Delivery was fairly quick if you're staying nearby and don't feel like eating in the restaurant. Loved the health food store as well, the peanut butter is to die for! Great place to stock up on some high quality snacks and essentials, I wish we had one of these at home!

• Visited May 2012
H0nest69, Owner at Bali Buda, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
We get really busy so please be sure to order well ahead, thanks for the great review!
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Too much choice!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great concept, organic approach and relaxing environment. Huge menu, of food and drinks including local health tonics. I tried the lean green smoothie (apple, avocado, celery, spinach, bee pollen & coconut water) tasted good with the key flavour being the spinach but not in a light way and seems super healthy!
For lunch I had the nori wrap (tuna, mayo, red rice, sunflower seeds and parsley) was 2 sushi hand rolls really, very tasty. A bit on the light side but hard to eat a big meal in the heat anyway.
The store downstairs is tiny but full of great things, I bought nuts, seeds and granola cheaper than I've seen at other health stores. Sweet potato crisps are delicious! Also a good range of natural beauty and cleaning products.
They deliver too!