“Takeaway bliss”

Ranked #116 of 840 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the vegetarian nasi campur for home delivery and I am so glad we did. Little parcels of joy came in a box with rice. So fresh and delicious. Highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We waited over an hour for really disappointing drinks and dinner. A complete waste of an Ubud evening. The staff was unprofessional, inefficient, and simply unable to handle customers. I would not recommend this place. Plus, NO wi-fi. Unacceptable.

2  Thank Jess K
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Raw food, organic food, natural health food store on ground floor, nice sitting on second floor, overlooking the small street its in. Next to post office and near the new Yoga place: Radiantly Alive" Bali Buddha offers great bakery, western middle eastern and Balinese dishes.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I usually try to visit this place every time I visit Ubud and did so this time as well. It always is good. It is set back a half block from a busy street and has a wonderful vibe to it, very quiet and relaxing. It tends to be less hectic here and unpretentious (unlike Kafe). Service is good.

Location is about a five minute walk from the market and Ubud palace so it is easy to include a stop here.

The restaurant is upstairs. On the left are some tables and benches where you can read or surf and enjoy snacks. On the right is a terrace of sorts with four or five tables and about as many in the back.

I had the mango lassey to start, a delicious way to start my meal. Lunch was a veggie bean burger and fries. Portion size is large, you won't go hungry. For dessert I had a spicy date bar, which is kind of a narrow cake with dates in it.

Menu has lots of choices and they all look good. It's the kind of place that would be easy to re-visit were I in Ubud more.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We loved the juices and pizza. Staff were lovely, and this was a great place to hang out for a few hours.

Been to Bali Buda? Share your experiences!