WE stayed at the Lodge for 2 nights and had a room overlooking the park which is an experience not to be missed. If you can afford the park rooms go for it as to wake up in the morning and see the elephants outside is just magical. You can stand for hours on your balcony watching the daily rituale of feeding, cleaning and elephant bathing.
Being collected each evening and riding to the restaurant on the back of an elephant is just so good. One of the big draws with the park is the three baby elephants born last year. They are just so cute even at the size they are. Very cheeky and playful and to be able to feed and pat them is a rare experience.
Taro is about 30 minutes drive from Ubud, but once at the hotel you can get out and about with Bali Adventure tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" & Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal & nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights & sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens & jungle. Get up close & personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive & intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali