For everyone who has always waited for a chance to get REAL close to the gentle giants!
Recommendable for all ages. Very friendly staff, especially the elephant trainers.
Stay at the lodge, because a simple park visit will not give you the privilege to bathe and scrub the elephants!
Not cheap though and a bit tucked away (another 35 minutes from Ubud), but definetly worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" & Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal & nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights & sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens & jungle. Get up close & personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive & intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali