My fiancé & I spent 1 night at the elephant safari park lodge. It was an absolute blast. From getting picked up from our room by an elephant to go to dinner; to bathing & swimming with them the next morning- it was a great experience! Dinner was a buffet & the food was delicious. Breaky was fine- nothing too special but still nice. The absolute highlight was getting to see the 2 month old baby elephant- she was so adorable. All the staff were great- happy for us to feed, touch & take as many photos as we pleased. It was clear that the elephants are very well taken care of. . Definitely recommend staying at this place, we will never forget the experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" & Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal & nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights & sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens & jungle. Get up close & personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive & intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali