Me, my friend, and his mother stayed there for 3 nights before and after New Year's Eve ..
It is definitely the place to spend the time with family or on your honeymoon.. The place is quiet and serene..with beautiful garden and a friendly elephant that you can enjoy..
Although its a little bit sad to watch the elephant live that way but if you watch the documentary about those poor elephant I guess they're lucky..
The room is very nice and clean..the location is quite remote but this is just the right place to have a quality time with your loved ones..
Service is excellent, food was oke..
It would be even more nice if they organize more activity that the guest can do considering the remote location it can be a little bit boring if you have to stay there without things you can do..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for animal and nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge get to wake up to the sights and sounds of elephants. When you wake up, head to the Mammoths Head Bar terrace and enjoy your breakfast as you overlook the surrounding lush forest. Have your private elephant chauffeur pick you up from your room and take you on an elephant trek through Taro forest. Have fun bathing, feeding and petting the elephants before you enjoy an evening stroll around the botanical gardens. The Elephant Safari Park Lodge is located just 20 minutes north from the islands cultural and artistic centre of Ubud and 75 minutes north of Ngurah Rai Airport in the historic village of Taro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali