I'm an elephant lover and people have to realise that these animals are chained for a reason. All the negative reviews are from people that need a reality check, these elephants are in a park not Africa. Yes they are chained but each elephant has a dedicated trainer that cares for the elephant. One trainer even referred to his elephant as his second wife and had been her trainer for over 12 years. The staff, food, experience, room are all amazing. Thank you to everyone at the safari lodge park for the best two days of my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" & Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal & nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights & sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens & jungle. Get up close & personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive & intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali