For $120 USD 2 adults can enjoy the park & really interact with all the elephants & take a short ride. You were able to touch the elephants to your hearts content & take many many puctures. One of the baby elephants wraped her trunk around me. We are in our 30's and thought this park was special & fun. If you are an animal lover, it's worth the trip. The grounds are beautiful too. When you enter the park you will see that many celebrities have been here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" & Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal & nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights & sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens & jungle. Get up close & personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive & intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali