We stayed at the Elephant safari Lodge for our first part of a 16 night stay in Bali. We stayed for 2 nights, 2 adults and 2 children 10 & 13.
This was our highlight to our trip experiencing the Elephants was amazing, we had a package to swim, wash and ride on the Elephants which we did on both of the days we stayed. You get to spend plenty of time with the Elephants taking photos and feeding them the place was very quiet and had a relaxed atmosphere even when the day visiters arrived.
Breakfast was good and we found the dinners at the resturant was good but not cheap around $80 for the 4 of us, children under 12 cannot swim with the elephants my daughter was very dissapointed so she got a tshirt painted it cost $45.
I highly recommend this place and would not hesitate to go back again, we loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" and Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal and nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights and sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens and jungle. Get up close and personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive and intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali