Stayed in a park view room and never wanted to waste a second of the view, both night and day. Spent 2 1/2 days there and still didn't want to leave. Staff amazing and made us feel like we were the most important people in the world. Washing, bathing, feeding, riding and just sitting and watching the elephants was an unforgettable experience. Thank you to EVERY person involved in the running of the park. Hope to return again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" and Winner of the 2016 & 2017 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal and nature lovers, guests staying at the Mason Elephant Lodge arise to the sights and sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens and jungle. Get up close and personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive and intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mason Elephant Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Mason Elephant Lodge Ubud, Bali