Had the most wonderful time getting to know the elephants at this safari park. We went late in the day, got almost the whole place to ourselves and had lovely one:one time with the elephants, the highlight was cuddling the baby elephants who were inquisitive and gentle at the same time. We didn't stay there but the accommodation looked pretty amazing. A wonderful afternoon destination for families and 'big kids' alike!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" & Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal & nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights & sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens & jungle. Get up close & personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive & intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali