We stayed two night in the Elephant Safari Park and had the best time. I had a T'shirt painted by Debi which was an amazing experience.
As a resident of the park we were able to get up close and personal with the Elephants. We bathed and swam with them.
There were three babies which we just spent hours watching and playing with.
The best room was a Park View room. I would wake up during the night and spend a few minuets just looking out from the balcony to see an elephant sleeping in front of our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" and Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal and nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights and sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens and jungle. Get up close and personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive and intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali