This wonderful hotel is set in against a tropical rainforest with a beautiful rice field below. A fantastic panorama a feast for the eyes. We were welcomed and shown to an extraordinarily well furnished/equipped room with free TV, apple TV, music of all tastes available. There was fresh fruit, fresh free water every day as well as wonderful biscuits.
The hotel staff provided world class service, nothing was too much of a drama for these wonderfully kind people.The hotel is situated not far from the shops and the Monkey Forest Road. There are many boutiques, and other interesting places for shopping.
For the really discerning visitor, the bed linen is also completely changed every day. We couldnt believe just what a wonderful place this is. There is a church (for weddings) gym, a massage/beauty place all in the hotel and 2 great swimming pools. There is probably heaps more but we didnt have enough time to check everything out. The art works displayed are interesting as indeed so are the workshops on how to wood carve or make Bali celebration offerings.
We really recommend that people get to this wonderful hotel before it becomes known and expensive. Thanks again to the great staff especially Maria and Ketut.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali