Beautiful grounds and pool. Our room overlooked terraced rice fields and a jungle canyon. All you hear are the birds and the sound of flowing water from the patties and river.
Small and exclusive feeling. All the staff know you within minutes of arrival and are friendly, discrete and cater to every need. The hotel restaurant is great and we ate three meals a day there happily for the first couple of days.
About a ten minute walk up a narrow road through rice paddies and local restaurants to central Ubud, which is about as close as you would want to be. Easy short cut to Monkey Forest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Prestigia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali