After staying here for 3 nights in 2012, we said to ourselves we must comeback to experience this very special place again.
2 years later, we are back at Komaneka Bisa, for 5 nights. We are currently on our 4th night and are compelled to share how wonderful this property truly is.
The service is top notch- the staff are all outstanding, wonderful people who are genuinely happy to see you each time you return. My girlfriend has an allergy to peanuts, and they make this very easy. Each time we sit down to eat, they are aware of the allergy before we even say anything, and ensure everything she eats is prepared nut free and the food is DELICIOUS (a mix of Indonesian and western classics). The breakfast is the best breakfast we have ever had.
Every experience we have had here (dining, spa, cooking classes etc) has exceeded our expectations.
We will absolutely return in the coming years. When you first land in Bali, this is where you want to come to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali