I stayed for 5 days in early February 2014.
Having travelled extensively in Asia Pacific, I have to rank Komaneka Bisma with the best (up there with the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, the Sofitel Metropole, Hanoi and The Strand, Yangon).
The physical environment is stunning and the rooms very comfortable. The a la carte breakfast was perfect. Above all I commend the service. The staff were, without exception, genuinely friendly and attentive - they were genuinely enjoying their job and went out of their way to be helpful - all in a natural smily way and not overly 'in your face'. Perfect!
The hotel is an easy (10 minute) walk from Ubud town and there is a shuttle bus too.
Highly recommended - and good value too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali