In early Feb 2014, we booked three nights at the Komaneka Bisma, Ubud. Very nice property, quiet, and yet minutes from Ubud. We very much enjoyed our stay. Staff was excellent. Restaurant on property for all three meals of the day, if desired. Prices very reasonable for meals.
Suggest if you are arriving by air in DPS, you ask hotel to have a driver pick you up. It costs a little more than a cab, but there is no uncertainty about the driver's familiarity with Ubud and finding the hotel after a long flight. We loved the pool villa and would do it again should we be back that way, although for us, living in the US Virgin Islands, it is a very long trip to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali