We stayed for four days in July with our teenage children. The hotel was beautiful. The grounds are stunning, with beautiful landscaping throughout. Our rooms were large and connected through the balconies, which worked wonderfully. The beds were super comfortable and the bathrooms beautifully fitted out and huge. The service was warm and personal and the reception staff were very helpful. The breakfast was not a buffet but a la carte and the food was fine but not the delicious variety of some comparable standard hotels. Other than that, everything was first rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali