I did not expect much from my 3D2N stay (6-8 Dec 2012) at the resort (my first trip to Bali). By the 3rd day, I was planning a 2nd stay for a week at the same resort in 2013. Why?
The services we experienced illustrated what it means to put people at the center. The attention to details was something I have never expected or experienced before. I think it is not an exaggeration to say that my family and I were pleasantly surprised, much more than once, with the kind of courtesy, initiative and personal attention given by all (Yes, all) staff members (at the reception, cafe/eatery, spa center, swimming pool, gardener, hotel drivers, housekeeping) we came in contact with. Of course, the accommodation was splendid (we stayed at the Bisma suite) and the scenery from our room was breathtaking (our room was on level 3). While these might sound too good, it takes one to be there to experience and discover.
It is not the cheapest resort around, but it is one I would highly recommend to my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Prestigia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali