My wife and I came to this hotel to attend a very good friend's wedding. He and his fiancee had booked the entire hotel for their wedding which gave it a great sense of intimacy. Even though we didn't know everyone we knew that they were there for the wedding which was great!
Ubud is simply wonderful and we will definitely return. The difficulty with Ubud is choosing the right place to stay but if you're stuck for choice, this is a good one.
We stayed in one of the villas which are simply stunning. Just go for the villa you won't regret it!
There is an outdoor kitchen with mod cons, a day bed, two sun beds, a private infinity pool overlooking lush greenery and I haven't even talked about the room yet!
You enter the room which contains a very comfortable 4 poster bed, a chaise longue, a desk to work at (still had to reply to some emails!) and a tv with Apple TV hooked up to it!
Next is the walk in powder room with two individual basins and a wardrobe for each person.
Finally there is a standalone bath, a very good "raindance" shower through which you can reach an outdoor Balinese style shower.
The breakfast was served to us on the patio which was greatly. My wife and I didn't think much of the breakfast to be honest which is one area that needs to be improved.
Another aspect of this hotel which is great is that many of the staff have worked there for years and all know each other. How they keep their smiles all day long God knows!
The service was timely and excellent. There is free wifi across the entire hotel which is fabulous. The shuttle bus to town is great but it's not a shuttle bus, more a large car so if you're in a large group plan ahead.
If you get the free pass to the museum you should go, it's a great visit!
The night of the wedding we had the pleasure of meeting the owners of the hotel, Pak Koman and his wife Mansri. They were wonderful hosts and went out of their way to help make our friend's wedding an unforgettable one.
Terima kasih banyak Pak Koman!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Prestigia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali