15 April 2014
A comfortable small hotel, nice pool, good breakfast menu with several options, very pleasant staff who were helpful at arranging things for us. Very quiet location, though close to the centre of town. We had a second-floor suite room, which was spacious and well-appointed. Nice jewellery for sale on site.
Our twin-bed suite was a king-sized bed + a single that had been tucked into the corner in response to our request, rather than being set up as a twin room. Nevertheless, we were both comfortable. Sri Ratih's spa prices were a bit high once service and taxes were added on, compared to those of nearby places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali