I found this hotel through trip advisor...and if your reading this it was well worth the find!
I stayed with two friends and booked a family room (two HUGE double beds) which was about £28-£29 pp per night. We also got breakfast included which is more than tasty and enough to last you until lunch time. We only stayed three nights and would have loved to have stayed longer.
The room was beautiful and very clean - the bathroom was AMAZING and I would have happily stayed there purely for that! They also did really cute towel creations each day.
It's about a 20-25 minute walk to the little town and monkey street which leads you straight down to The Monkey Temples. Lots of great places to eat on monkey street too as well as a really nice ice-cream place called Gelato!
We enjoyed poolside cocktails which on a girls holiday was a must and they weren't expensive at all!
All in all I'd recommend this hotel for honeymooners and girly retreaters! You will thoroughly enjoy it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Travelocity so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali