We booked this hotel largely based on the Tripadvisor reviews and so far it has exceeded our expectations. The refurbished deluxe rooms are perfect. King size bed, beautiful big indoor/outdoor bathroom, double french doors to private sitting area. The gardens are lovely and the whole place has been refurbished in a clean contemporary Bali vibe. The breakfast menu in probably the best I've seen anywhere (included in room rate) and all the staff have been friendly and attentive. It's far enough from the hustle and bustle of Ubud town but not too far to walk although the first 100metres down a steep hill with no footpath is interesting. It's located within a stones throw of The Bridges Restaurant, Blanco Museum and the Campuhan Ridge Walk. All in all great value for money and we'd come again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali