My wife and I stayed here for one night and the rooms are very basic but comfortable. The bathroom is pretty neat, half of it open to the sky so it has a nice feel to it. Good breakfast, they give you a lot of choices and I kind of wish we had another night to try something different because they all looked good. Helpful staff, nice pool, AC worked well. In comparison to some of the other places we stayed in the area, the price seemed a little high but still a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali