Sri Ratih was one of the BEST hotels we stayed in!
The value was excellent, rooms and hotel grounds too. The rooms were tastefully decorated in modern Balinese style and they were really comfortable.
Most importantly every single one of the hotel staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming - nothing was too much for them and they seemed to really enjoy their work.
The hotel is located a bit off central Ubud it's about 10 minute walk (which was very pleasant - sometimes we even chose to walk back after dinner instead of taking a taxi). After reading some other reviews complaining about steep hills we were pleasantly surprised to find that they were not too bad at all.
The food was excellent, for breakfast you had a choice between European, American and Balinese some of the came with fresh fruit. Every morning they also served a complimentary Balinese dish to try which was great touch. One time we also had a dinner and it was excellent too if only we could stay longer we'd definitely try more things from the restaurant.
To finish off - we wanted to thank the staff of Sri Ratih for making our stay wonderful and we hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali