Thoroughly enjoyed this little gem, so clean, peaceful and relaxing.Could not fault it. Just a leisurely walk to town, only the sounds of birds - no traffic noise or noise from other travellers.Rooms are so clean, indoor/outdoor bathroom was fantastic.Meals were very good, gardens and pool really well-maintained.The staff are lovely and the experience just so different to Kuta/Legian area.Each person I spoke to said it was the best accomodation they had stayed at in Bali.For the price we paid for our deluxe room, it was a bargain, I have visited Bali more than 30 times and usually paid a fair bit more for a lesser experience.Looking forward to my next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali