We stayed at Sri Ratih Cottages for 4 nights recently and had a wonderful time. The rooms were extremely comfortable and we felt at a very high standard. We stayed in the Duplex room/s and with 2 young children found a room of our own when needed a relaxing luxury. We loved the fabulous outdoor bathrooms and we felt like we were staying at a 5 star resort. The staff were just lovely, friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our daily chats with the restaurant staff & felt very welcomed. The food was great, the grounds were lovely and whilst away from the hustle and bustle - still within walking distance of the main streets of Ubud (done daily with a 7 year old and 3 year old). We have already recommended this place to our friends. We would definately stay here again & found it a highlight of our trip to Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali