Enjoying its fame as a shooting location in Eat, Pray, Love starred by Julia Roberts makes it more difficult to look for a decent budget accomodation in Ubud. For an air-con room with private bathroom, one has to pay for at least 50USD per night! Forget all about the value-for-money. Ubud has now become more and more expensive.
Luckily we found Sri Ratih by chance. A beautiful little gem nestled behind the famous Blanco Museum. This cottage has now built new compounds to cater the upscale market while preserving its old rooms for budget-conscious customers like us.
We had carefully managed our expectation before coming in. Therefore it's easier for us to appreciate everything Sri Ratih offered: free wifi (in constant speed), enchanting garden, clean room (although it looks a bit tired) and nice breakfast. It seemed that Sri Ratih gave more than basic room. Decent at its best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali