The room is value for money in my case where we got a big room (2 queen size bed). The room smelled nice and frangrant.
The towels were clean.
The design of the room had been incorporated with balinese elements.
The bathroom is amazing and the toiletries smelled great.
The al fresco breakfast place was so cosy...
I wish i have stayed here throughout my trip in sep.
Definitely will come back here if i need peace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali