We have stayed with my family (including three children) for 3 days in villa Agung Khalia in Ubud. When we arrived we experienced a warm welkom by the villa staff and this was extended during our entire stay. Nothing was to much for the staff. We were escorted by Mr Agung during our site-seeing trip and got free taxi service to Ubud when needed (10 min. drive). The accomodation was extremely hugh for our family, but we appreciated the space we had. Our kids loved the pool and the free Wifi access which they used if we were spending our time at the villa.
The location of the villa is excellent: in the middle of the rice fields where you can walk through or bicycle (bicycles aviable at the villa!!).
There is no airco in the villa, but this is no problem at all; the fans are a much better alternative.
We like to recommend the Villa to everybody who likes comfort, view and hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Agung Khalia consists of a new 3-bedroom and 6-bedroom villa, each with private pool and panoramic rice field views located 4km (10 minutes) northeast of central Ubud. The villas blend elements of traditional Balinese style and tropical outdoor living. An engineered vent design creates a natural cool environment day and night, with air-con as a back-up for those that prefer. Experience traditional Balinese culture from the comfort of your luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Agung Khalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Khalia Hotel Ubud
- Villa Agung Khalia Ubud, Bali