What a wonderful experience to be in the rice paddies of Bali, yet so absolutely at home. We were a group of two small families staying at Villa 1, with a wonderful private pool and garden, with amazing views of the Bali paddy fields. We stayed three nights and then just had to return for another two the following week. Besides the food and service, the massage was the best we had in our stay. Better than the award winning Westin Spa and for a fraction of the cost. We had hired a car but we found that being driven by Nyoman, one of the the villa drivers was a very comfortable and effective way of going around. Highly recommend a morning walk in the rice paddies with Agung with whom we had the most informative conversation during our 13 day stay in Bali. The free drop and pick up from Ubud was a pleasant service and we realized that the next time around, we will just have them pick us up from the airport and drive us around Ubud. What a wonderful stay. Thanks a ton!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Agung Khalia consists of a new 3-bedroom and 6-bedroom villa, each with private pool and panoramic rice field views located 4km (10 minutes) northeast of central Ubud. The villas blend elements of traditional Balinese style and tropical outdoor living. An engineered vent design creates a natural cool environment day and night, with air-con as a back-up for those that prefer. Experience traditional Balinese culture from the comfort of your luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Villa Agung Khalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Khalia Hotel Ubud
- Villa Agung Khalia Ubud, Bali