This is now our third time staying at Villa Agung Khalia. We would not consider lodging anywhere else in the Ubud area. Not only are the facilities and the view superb, but the staff is particularly helpful in arranging visits to local craft shops and locating unique cultural events in the area.
Three people in particular deserve special mention. Agung, the manager of the villa, is an amazing source of information about what is happening around Ubud. Guru, the young man at the front desk, is especially good at booking trips and lodging for you when you wish to travel elsewhere in Bali. Finally, a driver named Landung (firstname.lastname@example.org)--who is not actually an employee of Villa Agung Khalia but frequently works for the establishment--can take you anywhere on the island and show you things that many people never get a chance to see. His English is excellent. Together, the three of them can make your time in Bali an unforgettable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Agung Khalia consists of a new 3-bedroom and 6-bedroom villa, each with private pool and panoramic rice field views located 4km (10 minutes) northeast of central Ubud. The villas blend elements of traditional Balinese style and tropical outdoor living. An engineered vent design creates a natural cool environment day and night, with air-con as a back-up for those that prefer. Experience traditional Balinese culture from the comfort of your luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Villa Agung Khalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Khalia Hotel Ubud
- Villa Agung Khalia Ubud, Bali