“Excellent ribs!”

Cinta Grill and Inn
Ranked #72 of 746 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the busy Monkey Forest street, come join us for ribs, burgers or fresh seafood at our buzzing restaurant. Choose to dine at one of our thatched-roof dining areas or chill on the cushions in our private pavilion. Time it right and you'll get in on our two-for-one Mojito Sundowners.
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent ribs!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We got there for lunch one day. My wife had a chicken and I had some ribs - chicken was great but the ribs were fantastic! Service was fast and friendly - all in all making it a great place for lunch or evening rib snack :)

• Visited July 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Vero Beach, Florida
“The BEST Restaurant in Ubud”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Its March 2013, its been 2 years since our last visit to Bali and Cinta's. We arrive in Ubud around 2pm. We are staying at the Pertiwi Resort and SPA, right across the street from Cinta's. We check in, unpack and walk across the street to Cinta's. We walk in and the bartender says, "Welcome back Mr. John", a couple of the waitresses come over and say hello to my wife and I. We tell the bartender that we will be back shortly for something to eat and a Mojito. He says "Mojito in a tall glass." Now you ask what we like about Cinta's. They make you feel at home. We made a quick visit to the Market (its been redesigned) and then back to Cinta's. Ordered Mojito's for both of us (Happy Hour is at 4 - its 2 for 1) And we ordered the Ribs but decided to split them, you also get 2 sides. There were fantastic, and the one order was more than enough for both of us. Since I knew we were going to stop there at lest 5 times in the next 5 days, I knew Ribs would be on our menu everytime. By the way the noodles at Cinta's are outstanding. Cinta's is located right in the middle between Monkey Forest and the Temple. The bartenders are super, the staff is great the manager is one of the best. It has Happy Hour every day 4-7, and Mojito's are the only thing on the Happy Hour menu. WOW, our favorite drink. Highly recommend Cinta's.

• Visited March 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Can't go past the ribs.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Talk about comfort eater. I just can't seem to find the strength to pick anything else from the menu other than ribs, because I know I'm going to love them......same with the Hawaiian crab cakes for appetiser.
Cinta Grill is in a nice open setting well located on MF Road.
It's lively and always busy......and for good reason, it's good.
It also covers all the bases with a wide selection of food to cater for all tastes, which in this case (party of ten) was just what we were looking for.
My wife's grilled seafood also hit the spot.
On an island renowned for its hit and miss restaurant quality, Cinta Grill is a safe bet and a firm favourite.

• Visited March 2013
KL
“Looks Great...”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our first night in Ubud, we thought the restaurant looked great from outside, busy with lots of tourists. Perhaps our mistake was to pick a busy restaurant... once seated, all we could hear was the loud 'conversation from the bar'(American tourists). Considering a great rave about this restaurant, I find the food was average and drinks were okay, all I could remember from the dinner was basil mash potatoes... The staff were polite and friendly. I'm trying my hardest to 'cinta' this place but hopefully another time...

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank NatKL
Perth
“Good service”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

There is nothing to dislike about this restaurant, great service from the friendly staff, good food at a very reasonable price.

Visited March 2013