“Decent”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Vancouver, Canada
“Decent”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I went here based on a travel guide recommendation. The food, service, and ambience were pretty standard. I wasn't wowed so I likely won't be back given the massive selection of places to eat in Ubud.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
San Francisco
“Best BBQ in Ubud”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Just outside of the town center, but a place you have to go if you like BBQ. Make sure to arrive by at least 9pm though so you have time to finish your meal. They close at 10pm sharp and you will feel rushed out the door if you order around 9:30pm. They are most famous for their spare ribs, I highly recommend you order them. They have vegetarian options also. Another thing I found out on my 3rd trip back is that they are famous for their Margaritas as well. Spare Ribs and a Margarita.

Visited January 2013
Runcorn, United Kingdom
“I did not find anything naughty but food was good”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Not sophisticated, Excellent Ribs and Steaks around £12 US $18.
Very busy,. Food cooked in full view. Very good value

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Back again with my favourite PORK Ribs BBQ”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Back again to this restaurant.. I like the Pork Ribs.. I ate the whole 8 strips by myself.. my friend had a burger.. and it was a huge burger.. The place is always full, so I shared table with other guest, as long as they don't mind :) Since they open from lunchtime I guess the waitress are tired..so at night there are no smiling waitress.. they just take your order and 'slam' your food the table.. But I never come here looking for its hospitality..focus just for the food. I think they expanded their place to the next door, only view doors away from the 1st place (I'm not so sure).

They also provide cocktails and beers.. ^_^ A lot of people drink the martini..

Anyway, I always comeback for the ribs.. I will visit Bali again this April (2013), maybe I'll visit again :)

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank days4Fun
Sydney
“Great Ribs, Cold Bintang”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

It's true what they say about the coldest beer ever! I don't really drink beer much but a glass of icy cold Bintang on tap with a plate of the most delicious ribs on a hot Ubud day - perfect! We thought it was a little pricey by Ubud standards- perhaps they are trading a bit on their reputation. We all had the ribs so can't comment on the other, cheaper food. Thoroughly enjoyed it anyway.