“Great food, great location”
Review of Tutmak

Tutmak
Ranked #219 of 860 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ideally located next to the football field in central Ubud on Jalan Dewi Sita (just off Monkey Forest Road), Tutmak has consistently gained popularity since opening its doors in a smaller space across the road in 1994. Over the years, maintaining our basic concept of good coffee, fresh food and home-style atmosphere has time and again won over new fans and brought back loyal regulars, both local and international.
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Have the Green Goddess Lasagna! It's absolutely delicious. In a really good spot overlooking the soccer field. Great prices as well.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I went for breakfast at Tutmak. Very nice restaurant overlooking the soccer field in central Ubud. It had been a while and we looked forward to it. They have a black board with the specials. My wife had the Greek breakfast 2 pita breads with scrambled eggs, feta cheese, hummus, olives, and a wonderful little cherry tomato salad. She loved it and said she would order it again. . I had the Eggs Benedict with hash browns on the side. Wonderful! Great English muffin, tasty ham. perfect eggs and great Hollandaise sauce. Plus I also ordered their great hash browns which are crispy and tasty! The only bad part was the service. It wasn't crowded but we had to wave for a while to get the server's attention to order and had to wave even longer to get our check. Hard to understand, since the staff was just standing around.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The cafe overlooks a football field and is quiet and welcoming. We had a cup of coffee over what I felt were the best slices of banana bread we ever tasted. I actually got back home and made a
(Just not the same) loaf.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

As mentioned by other reviewers, this place is definitely one you go back to. I was only in Ubud a day on this trip and had to go to Tutmak for a meal. And not disappointed yet again. Fabulous vegetarian choices, fresh and full of flavor. Service is efficient and prices more than reasonable. You always feel healthy when walking out of Tutmak, and can't wait for the next visit.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Heard about Tutmak in 2007 while on my honeymoon, but can't find this place coz we drive by ourselves and I think we were going the wrong way
And now we're back in Ubud and I was determined to go there, with driver from our hotel.
While waiting for our bfast to be served, I order their cinnamon roll which was ready on display. They warmed it up and it was soooo goodddd..
Never had better cinnamon roll in anyplace else..!! Will be back here for more cinnamon roll, for sure
And my friend said the warm brownies is also good.. Service is nice too..