“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Tutmak

Tutmak
Ranked #168 of 731 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Ideally located next to the football field in central Ubud on Jalan Dewi Sita (just off Monkey Forest Road), Tutmak has consistently gained popularity since opening its doors in a smaller space across the road in 1994. Over the years, maintaining our basic concept of good coffee, fresh food and home-style atmosphere has time and again won over new fans and brought back loyal regulars, both local and international.
Ubud, Indonesia
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I went for breakfast at Tutmak. Very nice restaurant overlooking the soccer field in central Ubud. It had been a while and we looked forward to it. They have a black board with the specials. My wife had the Greek breakfast 2 pita breads with scrambled eggs, feta cheese, hummus, olives, and a wonderful little cherry tomato salad. She loved it and said she would order it again. . I had the Eggs Benedict with hash browns on the side. Wonderful! Great English muffin, tasty ham. perfect eggs and great Hollandaise sauce. Plus I also ordered their great hash browns which are crispy and tasty! The only bad part was the service. It wasn't crowded but we had to wave for a while to get the server's attention to order and had to wave even longer to get our check. Hard to understand, since the staff was just standing around.

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bengaluru, India
“banana breads to die for!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The cafe overlooks a football field and is quiet and welcoming. We had a cup of coffee over what I felt were the best slices of banana bread we ever tasted. I actually got back home and made a
(Just not the same) loaf.

Visited January 2014
Geraldton, Australia
“Healthy Choice”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

As mentioned by other reviewers, this place is definitely one you go back to. I was only in Ubud a day on this trip and had to go to Tutmak for a meal. And not disappointed yet again. Fabulous vegetarian choices, fresh and full of flavor. Service is efficient and prices more than reasonable. You always feel healthy when walking out of Tutmak, and can't wait for the next visit.

• Visited January 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Addictive cinnamon roll”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Heard about Tutmak in 2007 while on my honeymoon, but can't find this place coz we drive by ourselves and I think we were going the wrong way
And now we're back in Ubud and I was determined to go there, with driver from our hotel.
While waiting for our bfast to be served, I order their cinnamon roll which was ready on display. They warmed it up and it was soooo goodddd..
Never had better cinnamon roll in anyplace else..!! Will be back here for more cinnamon roll, for sure
And my friend said the warm brownies is also good.. Service is nice too..

Pemberton WA
“Like an old faithful friend”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Each year for the past nine or so years me and my partner have come to Ubud for our annual holiday. We have never been let down by the food or service at Tutmak. Indeed this is the first warung we come to after arriving and settling into our hotel. I reviewed Tutmak back in December 2009.

From the moment we arrive and walk in the door we are shown to a table and swiftly provided with a menu and a board with the daily specials. All the food is of high quality and in all the visits we have had we have never had reason to complain about the quality of food or service. Of course this is a very popular warung, particularly with the expat community and at time is very busy. In saying this though it is always a pleasant place to watch the daily life of the street unfold. Yesterday was one such time.

Yesterday we were shown to our table and provided with the menu and specials board. We already knew what we wanted as the menu has remained the same. We ordered our Bintang and Fettuccine Mamma Leone - a favourite for many a year! The place was buzzing and our Bintang came swiftly and we had another two before the food arrived. Yes it took some time, they were very busy but it was worth the wait. While some reviewers say the menu has not changed, the food is consistent as is the service. Friendly and helpful just like an old friend

• Visited January 2014