Really friendly, helpful staff, beautiful rooms, beautiful pool. The shower plumbing needs fixing as the water would go hot, cold, hot, cold but otherwise a very lovely place to stay. Close to the petrol station, close to the monkey forest and plenty of close shops to see, the farthest walk we went on was about 20 mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Garden Hotel & Hostel is the perfect little getaway for a cultural, relaxing and fun stay in the heart of Bali’s village of Ubud. It is well known for its majestic sceneries, unique culture and tradition. Located on Pengosekan Street, in the foothills of Ubud village, Puri Garden is just 5/10-minute walk from all the main Ubud’s attractions: Arma Museum, Monkey Forest, Yoga Barn, markets, galleries, restaurants and 60 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. (airport shuttle is available). Our hotel has 23 beautiful rooms offering that authentic Balinese feel with a modern touch. We are currently renovating to ensure you have a satisfying stay with us. If you feel like being more social in your stay, then check out our 4 dorm rooms with 32 beds in total. The tranquil beauty of our garden offers time to relax in our hammocks or lay in the grass next to the beautiful giant Buddha. For a yoga session or even a sneaky cocktail or refreshing Bintang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Puri Garden Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Garden Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Puri Garden
- Puri Garden Hotel & Restaurant Ubud, Bali