Spent 2 nights at Jati 3 Bungalows. I booked the deluxe rooms (a must as the standard were very, very small) which were quite large, basic but clean and with a lovely view directly at the forest with a little waterfall trickling outside. There is no TV or phone, no toiletries and you only get one towel. Hot water one night but not the next. Wi-fi in the rooms was fast. For only $60 a night the place was a steal. Breakfast was very basic but quite sufficient. The pool was lovely and it was fantastic to have a dip after a long day out. The location is the best right in the heart of shopping, restaurants/bars and 10min walk to the Monkey Forest. Whilst it is a busy road, the bungalows a set back well enough that you did not hear any traffic. Staff were helpful and smiling all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jati 3 Bungalows & Spa is low budget accommodation in the central of Ubud. Quiet place with view to beautiful garden, forest and river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Jati 3 Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jati 3 Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Jati 3 Bungalows Ubud, Bali