I've been offered to stay in Jati 3 when i checked in Jati Homestay.i hopped on to 1 of the staff's bike when checked out Jati 3.It's cheap & safe to stay in.There is a small infinity pool.I have a balcony where i can view the garden & pool.The room is clean & the bed is comfy.They don't have water heater though.The staffs are very friendly & greets me wherever they see me.Putu is a very helpful & friendly staff.He showed me around the homestay & ensure that I'm comfortable with the room which i'm staying for 3 nights.He wrote down the places that i should visit around Ubud in a paper.He helped me booked a driver to drive me to the places that are not really walking distance for only 300,000rph/day!They provides daily room serive to fold my bed & clean my room.The homestay is located 5-10minutes walk to Monkey Forest,10-15Minutes walk to Ubud Palace,Sukawati Art Market & Famous Babi Guling Warung Bu Oka.There are lots of shops & restaurants along the main road.After walking out from the walkway,opposite the main road,there is a Nice Art Cafe & Famous Three Monkey restaurant that serve really nice soup & pizza!There is a mini mart beside Art Cafe.It's really convenient for me during my stay to get good shopping,good food.i will stay in Jati 3 again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jati 3 Bungalows & Spa is low budget accommodation in the central of Ubud. Quiet place with view to beautiful garden, forest and river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Jati 3 Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jati 3 Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Jati 3 Bungalows Ubud, Bali