This was a great place in central Ubud town and short walk away from shops and restaurants. We had to change our hotel as only booked for 4 nights and they were full but was quite surprised about Jati 3 Bungalows. On busy Monkey Forrest Road, but you walk down a long narrow walkway to the end where you end up in a lovely area close to forest. Has a lovely pool which we used all the time to cool down after and before exploring fantastic Ubud (ask for pool towels). Staff excellent and very helpful. The breakfast was great and the Balinese pancakes a must. I got the recipe but impossible to make as they use no flour and a Balinese green herb or vegetable in mix. Its great.....order it if you want to try something different than eggs. Also yoga classes are held and while we were there an artist was working for the family who owns Jati 3 on some exquisite laquered red and gold doors. Our room had a balcony overlooking a forest with a (very noisy) stream running below. Bed and bedding very comfortable and bathroom good. Only drawback, we had no tv in our room. Highly recommended. Take a torch to navigate the walkway to Jati 3 at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jati 3 Bungalows & Spa is low budget accommodation in the central of Ubud. Quiet place with view to beautiful garden, forest and river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jati 3 Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jati 3 Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Jati 3 Bungalows Ubud, Bali