Bisma Eight(Ubud)
$149
$172
$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$400
$184
$373
$201
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$136
$109
Priceline
$712
$666
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $801/night.

$559
$485
Cancelon
All reviewsafternoon teanoisy roadmoney changersrice paddysmall hotelbreakfast was excellentmosquito coilsmain roadfree shuttlesmall pooloutdoor showerbeautiful gardenubud centrebalidriverfrogants
Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

Kebun Indah has been one of those rare places that I can call home. Even though I haven't been back to Ubud and Kebun Indah for over two years, the staff such as Ibu Molly and Abang Yende always remember me and greeted me warmly like a long lost relative when I stayed at the Sandat room a few days ago.

Sure Ubud has severely changed over the past years and Jalan Hanoman is seeing more traffic than before, while nearby restos have disappeared or moved (was disappointed when I learned that Kagemusha moved to another location), but Kebun Indah has still retained its charms - though, the once pristine padi field in front of the hotel has now been affected by construction.

The last time I stayed in Sandat was over four years ago and I was so glad that I got the chance to stay in this room again, even though the bathroom has a resident Kermit. Breakfast and tea were as delicious as I remembered, and gardens immaculate. One of my favorite places ever! Just hope it remains the same in a year or two.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

My wife & I stumbled on this place whilst walking by. We asked them about their massages & their prices seemed reasonable. We wanted a good strong remedial massage & that is precisely what we got. Probably the best strong remedial massage for neck, shoulders & back we've ever had in Bali. So if you're looking for a strong remedial massage don't waste your time book Kebun Indah you won't regret it!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Kebun Indah is a very nice place to stay in Ubud. It literally means "Beautiful Garden" and that is exactly what he location is. Rooms are spacious, beds fine, shower OK, staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast very good, but the best thing about this place is the location in a garden in a very quiet part of Ubud, away form the road, the traffic and the noise, but still close enough to visit sights, restaurants etc by foot. I stayed in de Mangga Bali room, which was nice and had a beautiful verandah with view on a rice paddy, but for next time I would prefer the rooms that are more in the garden en closer to the pool.
I visited Ubud for the second time after 10 years, and I must say that Ubud did not have the charm it used to have. So I was a bit disappointed by Ubud, but certainly not about Kebun Indah.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2016

This time in Ubud we tried Kebun Indah instead of Alam Jiwa (same property group). Kebun Indah is more centrally located to Ubud for restaurants etc, but still had lovely outlook from our room. The room style is the same lovely Balinese style and although there is A/C we did not need it. I have to say that I prefer the large outdoor bathrooms of Alam Jiwa, but our room and bathroom were very spacious and of course there was a lovely patio with huge daybed all overlooking the pool and a gorgeous spot for breakfasting. The staff are always so polite, friendly and smiling. The grounds are a tropical delight. Kebun Indah is definitely good value.
We also found WiFi very good in our room.
Visiting in August (16-20) your visit will coincide with Independence Day which for central Ubud accommodation undoubtably means some ceremony noise, but also a great opportunity to watch local celebrations.
I did try the spa and found the massage quite good. Kadek is a very strong masseuse but knows his stuff.

Room Tip: We loved that Sandat room was right at the pool and quite private, we seemed to have the pool all to ourselves most of the time.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

My family have been staying here for years. Nowhere better. The staff are quite simply the best. The service is impeccable. Rooms are very clean and lovely Bali style. Breakfast is the best you'll find. It's such a tranquil place just off the busy road but you can't hear a thing. Simply the best place to relax. We'll be coming back for years to come.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple