Bisma Eight(Ubud)
$149
$373
$201
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$136
$111
Trip.com
$158
$109
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$274
$192
$373
$262
$718
$671
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $806/night.

$700
$488
Cancelon
All reviewsafternoon teanoisy roadmoney changersrice paddysmall hotelbreakfast was excellentmosquito coilsmain roadfree shuttlesmall pooloutdoor showerbeautiful gardenubud centrebalidriverfrogants
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Kebun Indah is a very nice place to stay in Ubud. It literally means "Beautiful Garden" and that is exactly what he location is. Rooms are spacious, beds fine, shower OK, staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast very good, but the best thing about this place is the location in a garden in a very quiet part of Ubud, away form the road, the traffic and the noise, but still close enough to visit sights, restaurants etc by foot. I stayed in de Mangga Bali room, which was nice and had a beautiful verandah with view on a rice paddy, but for next time I would prefer the rooms that are more in the garden en closer to the pool.
I visited Ubud for the second time after 10 years, and I must say that Ubud did not have the charm it used to have. So I was a bit disappointed by Ubud, but certainly not about Kebun Indah.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2016

This time in Ubud we tried Kebun Indah instead of Alam Jiwa (same property group). Kebun Indah is more centrally located to Ubud for restaurants etc, but still had lovely outlook from our room. The room style is the same lovely Balinese style and although there is A/C we did not need it. I have to say that I prefer the large outdoor bathrooms of Alam Jiwa, but our room and bathroom were very spacious and of course there was a lovely patio with huge daybed all overlooking the pool and a gorgeous spot for breakfasting. The staff are always so polite, friendly and smiling. The grounds are a tropical delight. Kebun Indah is definitely good value.
We also found WiFi very good in our room.
Visiting in August (16-20) your visit will coincide with Independence Day which for central Ubud accommodation undoubtably means some ceremony noise, but also a great opportunity to watch local celebrations.
I did try the spa and found the massage quite good. Kadek is a very strong masseuse but knows his stuff.

Room Tip: We loved that Sandat room was right at the pool and quite private, we seemed to have the pool all to ourselves most of the time.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

My family have been staying here for years. Nowhere better. The staff are quite simply the best. The service is impeccable. Rooms are very clean and lovely Bali style. Breakfast is the best you'll find. It's such a tranquil place just off the busy road but you can't hear a thing. Simply the best place to relax. We'll be coming back for years to come.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

I have been staying at Kebun for over 5 years it's my home away from home. A hidden gem next to all my fav places Yoga Barn, zen spa and Kafe. Everyone here knows me and its value for money in beautiful settings with super lovely accommodating staff and friendly service . My home in Ubud!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

I've visit Alam Group 4 times. All accommodation are very charming and show casing Balinese style very well. Kebun Indah is a same. The located in the Ubud, however it is bit walking (1-2 mins) from the busy street so no noise and quiet.

The charm of Alam Group is same. The staff are good and friendly. However we didn't have water at all twice during stay so we had to tell the staff. Although they fixed it straight away. The internet connection is VERY poor. The place offer free Wi-Fi but don't expect too much on it.

The most disappointment is Kebun Indah Spa. They have Alam Wangi spa which I have been many times so I expect same standard, but it's not the same. The place is rather dark, smelly, bathroom is dirty, the salong you can wear before/after therapy was used and smelly. I had a male therapist, he was very strong so I asked him to be less strong but it was painful and didn't enjoy at all. After the therapy, no refreshment was offered which Alam Wangi spa always offer tea and fresh fruits.

I suggest to go to Alam Wangi spa but not Kebun Indah Spa.

The accommodation is reasonable and nice, so I could give 3-4 star if that's only for accommodation, but spa put the place low standard for sure.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family