See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous villa in the middle of the rice fields. Everything was perfect.
Great pool to relax in peace and quiet. Lovely accommodation, very clean.
Easy to get to Ubud centre by walking or scooter.
Your host Wulan and her team were attentive and will arrange anything you want or need.
Will definitely go back, had a perfect time.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We have just had 5 wonderful days at the villa. Wulandari is a perfect hostess and is so happy to help. She took me on her bike to her favourite hairdressing salon which was wonderful. The spa up the very busy road, is a must!!!!! We went there everyday and sitting in the forest is perfect. I have been to Bali several times before and it is just getting too busy, but the villa is perfect! The only issue we had was the front door is very tricky to close and there are too many keys to deal with.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2017

This villa and its only neighbour has its own private swimming pool and two separate bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. Breakfast is served and prepared in the villa itself, while you're slowly waking up. From here to the center of Ubud is only a ten minute drive. We took a cab for only 70k IDR. IT is also well located for excursions to the center and the north of Bali. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Only two small remarks: the WiFi doesn't always work which can be frustrating at times and communication with the lady owner goes through Whatsapp! I prefer a personal approach, which I did. I strongly recommend this address for all those quiet seekers out there!

Room tip: All the rooms are great!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2017

Everything was perfect, specially the efficient owner of this property. If you need anything just whatsapp her and she will arrange it, within minutes.

BREAKFAST! I suggest make your own they sweetly offer very basic breakfast which is fruits, jam and toast. Nothing beyond that. Its a little off in case you want to walk around central Ubud.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

I stayed with 3 friends for 3 nights at Villa Bali Green. From the point I had make the booking on booking.com I received an email giving us instructions how to find the villa. We were greated with such a friendliness and welcome drinks. Yong ying the owner gave us tips what to do and stayed in contact with us via whatsapp throughout the stay. She booked us spa treatments, helped with yoga recommendations and ordered us food. Her husband even drove us to the 1 hour far Mont Batur at 2am in the morning. The villa itself is very spacious with a view to the pool and the rice field. Everything was exceptional clean and we even got free breakfast which was freshly made every morning. All of us are working in manager positions in hospitality and I can just say what we experienced here was outstanding. Thanks to Yong Ying and her family we'll be back and recommend Villa Bali green to all our customers and friends.

Date of stay: November 2016