Purana Boutique Resort
$337
$301
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $401/night.

$304
$336
$183
$112
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$268
$212
$712
$652
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $759/night.

$808
$652
All reviewsfoot bathprivate poolsmall restaurant on sitestayed nights in a one bedroomcoconut leafchilled towelsregular free shuttlestay feelshuttle servicepersonal assistantrelaxing weekbreakfasts were excellentspecial thanksbedtime storiesbbq dinnerwelcome drinkabsolute luxury
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Only 10 minutes from the centre of Ubud by scooter, yes, drive yourself, the excellent boutique resort. Ten 175m2 huge private pool villas, with a pool of about 10x3 meter. If you want to treat yourself, and can afford it, go here. Incredible nice staff, foot massage when checking in, good restaurant, though I would eat out in Ubud. Depending traffic 1-1,5 hour from the airport, cost you less than €25.

There is also a shuttle to centre of town every hour or so, and they will take care of renting the scooter for you, around € 6 per day.

The room is as good as it gets, huge bed with klamboe, separate shower and toilet, both outdoor, just stunning.

Breakfast in your private villa, floating breakfast in your own pool possible, what a treat

They also have 4 non poolvillas rooms. This resort: Very recommended.

Any improvement point, internet speed and connection is poor, but thats

Oh, I nearly forgot, any massage will also be carried out in your own villa!

1  Thank Golfandtravelfan
I Ketut W, General Manager at Purana Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lovely Guest Golfandtravelfan,

Warmest greeting from Purana Boutique Resort a harmony living

Thank you very much for staying and choosing Purana for your recently holiday in Ubud Bali. we are happy to heard that you have enjoy and nice holiday during with us. Purana located 10 minutes drive from the ubud center and we have provide free shuttle bus every 2 hours until 22.30 pm. Coco supermarket is our drop and pick up point. but also we have flexible time until where the guest want in Ubud Area. Purana is small boutique resort with Harmony concept.
Rate will included with: Alacarte breakfast with 5 choice menu, floating breakfast in the pool based of time guest need, free afternoon tea or coffee serve with yummy Balinese cake, free resort activities ( yoga session Tuesday & Friday), morning trekking to around resort, Balinese dance lesson, bamboo weaving lesson.
Also we can arrangement for the Motor bike rental, outbound activities.
Purana has 10 rooms with 5 unit one bed room pool villa, 1 unit two bed room pool villa, and 1 unit with 4 suite rooms.

Thank you very much for your advise the our internet access unstable due we still use the INdihome spidy. but we have provide stronger access at lobby area. we will improve the our wifi with upgrade the access to 15MBS in every line.

Purana with system simple and elegant. we do massage at room more private with portable bed massage.
Once again, thank you very much for choosing us and we do look forward to welcoming you back again in the next near future at paradise island Bali with Purana.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a fabulous Boutique Hotel . I have never seen such friendly customer services in all the places that I have been in the world , the staff could not do enough for you ! The location was a little out of town but the hotel provided free shuttle buses to and from . They welcomed us with a drink and a gentle cleanse of our feet . We had a room with our own pool and it was a wonderful experience . The food was absolutely lovely and considering that we were both vegetarians, they done everything possible to accommodate our needs , we even got a lesson from the chef in making a salad dressing that we really liked . Ubud itself is quite slow paced compared to some of the busy areas in Bali like seminyak, the price of goods and services are generally much cheaper in ubud and it was a pleasure just walking around the town .
Purana resort really lived up to its reviews that I had read before I went there. I would definitely stay there again.
A big thank you to all the staff there.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
I Ketut W, General Manager at Purana Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lovely Guest Vjpar,

Warmest greeting from Purana Boutique Resort a harmony living

Thank you very much for staying and choosing Purana for your holiday in Ubud Bali. All of us happy to heard that your feedback Amazing Costumer Service. We always trying to do our best to keep and serve the best in every single. also we are very open for any suggestion and advise to bring us better in next near future.
All of our staff are glad to welcoming you back again and hope purana is your 2nd home far way from home.

Once again , thank you very much for your nice feedback for the travelers recommend. and we do look forward to see you again at Purana.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

This secluded gem was a perfect choice for our Honeymoon. At the resort we were greeted by Purana's wonderful staff who guided us to our romantic villa complete with our own pool and bathroom towel origami (they were swans!). Their bountiful breakfasts (which we picked the night before) were always served with a smile. The free, regular shuttles to and from the centre of Ubud allowed us to feel secluded in our villa while still be connected to the cafe's and restaurants in town. I hope to visit Ubud again and when I do I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rowan I

Dear Lovely Guest Rowan I,

Om swastiastu
Warmest greeting from Purana Boutique Resort a harmony living
Glad have the opportunity to delivery our best. it your honeymoon and we are glad to serve and provide the best. all of us glad to meet you and invite you again with our Balinese Ambience with smile come from heart and sincere and honest.

Once again, thank you for staying and choosing us and we do look forward to welcoming you back again at paradise island Bali.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

My mum and I just stayed at the Purana resort for three nights and it was absolutely incredible! We have stayed in some beautiful resorts before including the Mulia in Nusa Dua this trip and I have never in my life experienced caring service like we got at the Purana. The staff treat you like royalty! Beautiful bedding, extremely clean, refreshing pool and a great room service menu (breakfast is included). There’s a free shuttle to take you into the hustle and bustle of Ubud and then you come back to the sanctuary of the Purana. We stayed in a suite (part of the fourplex) and it was very private and quiet. Unlike anything we have experienced before and honestly worth coming to Bali for!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
I Ketut W, General Manager at Purana Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Dear Lovely Guest,

Warmest greeting from Purana Boutique Resort a harmony living

Thank you very much for choosing Purana for your recently stay during holiday in Ubud. we are happy to heard that you have absoulutely the best service comment. and all as us proud have time to deliver the best and hope Purana is your 2nd home in bali far way from home. Breakfast we serve with alacarte menu. Also we have provide the shuttle bus to ubud center every 2 hours.

Once again, thank you very much for staying and choosing with us and we do look forward to welcoming you back again in the next near future at paradise island Bali.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

A great location for a romantic or casual meal.Beautiful food with very helpful staff. A friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Would highly recommend giving it a try if your in the Ubud area. Will definitely be going back for 2nds!
Jamie

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
I Ketut W, General Manager at Purana Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Dear Lovely Guest,

Warmest greeting from Purana Boutique Resort a harmony living

Thank you very much for having dinner at our restaurant. and we are looking forward to see you again.

Best regards,